Centennial Dental Center Covid-19 Update
Updated Infection Control Efforts During the Pandemic
Infection control has always been a top priority for Centennial Dental. As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with ongoing infection control and social distancing guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we continue to take precautions to keep our patients and staff safe.
In order to both reassure our patients and ensure the safety and protection of our patients and staff, below are some of the procedures that will continue to be implemented, however, we will continue to update our protocols as circumstances change:
- Our office will be conducting a patient health screening in advance of each appointment. Our staff are also screened daily.
- Masks must be worn in the office at all times, except while having dental treatment done.
- We would like to continue to encourage reasonable social distancing in our waiting room.
- Only the patient will be allowed back to the operatory (exceptions may be made for one parent of a younger child or certain circumstances).
- We are using strategically placed HEPA air purifiers throughout the office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and our staff, safe. Please call our office at (208) 322-1112.
The Centennial Dental Staff